03/11/2014

Uncontaminated


So this time I had the good fortune of visiting beautiful city of Singapore. Among litres of coconut water and impeccably clean pavements I strolled. As for the weather, Dubai heat is nothing in comparison to Singapore as the humidity levels are so much higher in Malaysia! After spending a day full of leisure activities in off we went, my and my colleagues, to Melbourne. With a little bit of jet lag, I'm actually back to Singapore now with one more day ahead. There are certain plans to be put in action but enough talking. Just wait for the outcome. Having very little sleep to catch up on and an aching tonsil I have to excuse myself as I'd like to leave you with this phrase I've randomly came into yesterday in Australia: "The world has need of you, - and more as children than as men and women: it needs your innocence, unselfishness, faithful affection and uncontaminated lives."


No comments:

Post a Comment