22/11/2014

Keeping on


Although I've been living in Dubai for quite a while now I'm still exploring new places, which actually comes with ease since Dubai is changing so quickly that you should be updating your GPS every week here. Thus, before my departure to Australia and New Zealand, in the premium company of my dearest ones I've visited one of the loveliest spots I had a good fortune to see so far, i. e. Jumeirah Madinat. This place consists of various restaurants, alleys, and shops all of which are well known under the familiar name of the souk. But if you're thinking Deira Souk you might be surprised as this souk is lot nicer a place, though it might get a little bit posh every now and then. So, if you would like to go and explore some old corner of Dubai with the utmost vintage, almost dilapidated ships and tons of mysterious cargo by the creek, you should see the Dubai Creek and Deira souks. However, if you're planning on purchasing sophisticated delicatessen and textiles, you'd better opt for Souk Madinat which is a souk indeed, but with very nice toilets, if you know what I mean. Honestly, I've spend a magical evening in this place, one that I think I'll remember for what seems like a very long time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment