07/11/2014

Random


Strange things are happening lately. On a daily basis I find myself scattered on different continents but under the same hospital white, hotel duvets. Best things seem to happen exactly when you don't have the slightest idea about them coming. Who would have known that Singapore would be such a friendly metropolis with beautiful Sentosa Island in the pocket? Who would have anticipated the heat and the moisture which is even more intense than in Dubai? The thing is, you see, that even if you see this weather forecast you actually don't have any idea what's it like until you see it yourself. And it's not about the weather anymore... Random places, random people - this is perhaps to become mundane at certain point. All I know is that I am here for a reason, I think. And there is this pulsating inquiry: who am I? In the end, entangled in this serpentine of movements, travelling, swirling life events and a patchwork of nationalities you have to get to know yourself better, right?

1 comment: