28/11/2014

Smoothie on safari

When people say there is nothing on the desert I automatically contradict just to state the obvious: there is plenty of sand on the desert. For some the variety of things to see is essential to be satisfied but for others, which is mainly just me, the lesser, the better. Having said that, I found myself mesmerised by the simplicity of the desert and the power of nature you can feel while being there. The only drawback of the whole trip was that I felt terribly sick at some point which was due to the fact that the night before I had a long haul flight back to Dubai from Australia and did not get any sleep neither during the flight nor later during the day. Plus, jumping up and down the dunes might contribute slightly to upsetting my stomach. My body reaction was obvious: the immune system got crazy, I was sweating and shaking all over. Not to disclose any further, intimidating details let's concentrate on the trip itself. Everything went actually according to the plan - no frauds, no disappointments, which is usually the major concern while on safari: the pick up on time, handsome and/but too confident dune driver, the belly dancing, the food and the henna... Expectations met. That was quite an experience, I have to say, definitely worth my while and the one not to forget!

No comments:

Post a Comment