02/12/2014

The connection

If someone had told me a year ago that I would be living my dream in Dubai and that I would feel there at home like never before I would probably just smile and immediately distract the interlocutor with some random topic. Today, however, I am based in Dubai and although I travel like monkey jumping from one continent to another on a daily basis I'm always happy to eventually go back home. Nothing extraordinary about that home, believe me, yet I feel blessed and thankful for whatever life brings me. Despite the fact that I got a little bit sick for the last few days my default answer to 'how are ya' is: never better. Home is where your heart is, they say. Interpretations may vary, though for me it means that home is wherever you feel in place and connected. And I do feel connected here. Although I left family and great friends in Poland, as long as I know they are safe and sound, I am not worried. I am with them anyways as there is bonds nothing can break, bonds of love that is. In Dubai, however, I feel there is new bonds being created which I couldn't be more thankful for. You see, the probability of meeting people you love is higher when you meet so many of them daily. I love who I am, I love where I am and I love the great people around me. Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. Keep blesssing whole world with your beauty and love you carry inside your hear sister Angel koccchhhaaannaaa love you!Love this post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post kochhhaaannaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

    ReplyDelete