07/12/2014

When it feels right


Even on this sluggish morning after a night spent dancing on the beach it still felt right on the tip of the world. Burj Khalifa, so far the tallest building in the world offers unforgettable views, though this is not exclusively the views I climbed there for. The main goal was to share the moment with one of my best friends, the grand finale of their staying in Dubai. We got there just in time to see people sustaining respiration not to chase the rising sun away. The moment Helios showed its rays on the horizon the photographers (including me though I am definitely not a photographer) started to shoot. I still cannot digest how serene this place was in the morning and how hectic it became in the evening the very same day. Definitely worth waking up, or not going to sleep at all...

No comments:

Post a Comment