26/12/2014

At the Creek side


I was discovering the Dubai Creek again, this time with one of my dearest friends who was about to purchase the silkiest textiles there along with the exotic spices the flavour of which would lead us to the most exquisite arcades. The reality, however, took her by surprise as soon as she felt the odour instead of alluring aromas and ordinary sinthetics in place of the luxurious textiles. Well, I guess, in general, it's better for you not to have any expectations so that you can be positively surprised rather than bitterly disappointed. I'm leaving you with some views you'd think you wouldn't see in Dubai. Me, I'd rather explore the whole thing, indulging in an exquisite experience and, thanks to my intrinsic nature, sticking my nose where others wouldn't even glimpse.













No comments:

Post a Comment