10/01/2015

Revolutionary resolution


Browsing through my photo diaries, I've found these which I believe would at least give you an idea of where I've been and what I've done for the last couple of weeks, that is besides spending an excessive amount of time flying, overindulging in food, merging with music, running wildly and having definitely too little hours of sleep. For this new year, however, I came up with only one but such crucial a resolution, i. e. to love. See, without Love we are nothing - useless, soulless creatures. When we love, only then the magic happens and life becomes much more admirable, believe me. Whatever you do, wherever you are - when you do have the Love within, your heart expands so that it permeates the whole world where all of a sudden everything is in place and finally starts to feel right...
















No comments:

Post a Comment