17/09/2014

Looking forward



This is it. I have been officially licensed to fly. The stages I went through during the training were all adorable though sometimes tough and intense, I have to admit. However, you could always feel the extremely friendly atmosphere emanating from every corner of the training college. No need to mention that this is thanks to the extraordinary people whom I had a pleasure to meet that my overall impression is so favorable. What I will definitely remember from the last few weeks is that being there for each other does not cost us much but can mean a world to a person at that moment. This extra positive vibe I would like to transfer onto each and every day of my work. It is high time the words I have heard upon my arrival to Dubai came true: "Welcome, you are going to enjoy this flight as well as you are going to enjoy the rest of your life". Looking forward! 

2 comments: