10/09/2014

Hair related


As some of you may have already known, the water in Dubai might sometimes be harsh on your hair. Unfortunately, I fell under the category of least fortunate people who, the minute they started using running water for showering in Dubai, started to loose tons of hair. Thankfully, this period is now over as a proper water filter has been installed in my bathroom so that I can enjoy not loosing hair again. I am fully aware that there may be many other factors contributing to excessive hair loss after moving to the UAE like stress, exotic climate and slight changes in diet. However, only after installing the filter have I noticed a considerable difference in my hair condition. Not only that, some friends of mine have also reported improvements since they installed such apparatus. Apparently, you cannot adjust to the water here just like that, I've seen people living here many years and struggling with profuse hair loss. Some men went partly bald, etc. So, don't hesitate and install a shower filter, unless you don't mind loosing hair of you fell under different category than me. Also, keep posted as today I'm starting my flying adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment