25/07/2014

First flying experience


It was pretty damn good acctualy! Difficult as it was to leave literally everything behind, flying off to DubIai felt just the right thing to do. Anyways, I am writing to you guys from the air, after spoiling myself with some food and drinks and after taking a refreshing nap. I have to say, Emirates crew are the best! Since I am a vegetarian I shyly asked the crew for a vegetarian meal instead of chicken and they offered me one of the extra portions which was cabin crew lunch. Customers first! The climax of the journey came in its very beginning though. When the crew found out we are their colleagues to be, the lady told us the nicest thing you can ever hear while starting fresh! She said trustworthily: you will enjoy this flight and you will enjoy the rest of your lives! Expectations: zero. Headache: massive. Temperature: sauna alike. Water: yes, please. Happiness: full.

No comments:

Post a Comment