05/07/2014

All the waiting

There is nothing accidental about the waiting during recruitment/interview/casting, whatever your endeavours. The thing is, all the waiting makes you susceptible to stress and other positive thinking repellents. Many a time I have been told about the calming influence I allegedly have on people around me so I started thinking: what is it about me that makes other folks so calm and relaxed? Suddenly, I came to realisation: I think people might be just permeated with the feelings I am emitting at the very moment. Not a new concept, I know. However if you think about not so comfy position you may find yourself in, what's better way to cope than feeling motivated by stress rather than freaking out because of it? Back to the track though, the waiting would always be somewhere out there - the recruiters want to test your approach at the very beginning. So, if you show your superiors you cannot bear one or a few days in stressful environment (we are talking stress, hunger, weariness and what not), how could you cope while doing the real thing? 
All things considered, the waiting during the recruitation is all purposeful and there is nothing random about keeping you waiting for at least two hours. Easy logic behind this, I guess. Having learnt that, I am good to go and wait as long as it takes to achieve my goals. Have a good weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment