11/07/2014

Final Interview impressions


My Final Interview for Emirates Airline went so smoothly I didn't even realise I was struggling to get a job. Actually, there was no sign of a struggle whatsoever. The thing is, I literally got to love the company as they treat you with great courtesy which is not to be seen elsewhere. Knowing that you are not alone in all the new is utterly comforting, too. So, my FI started with a casual talk, believe it or not, about my fashion choices, the handbag to be specific. I had a lovely chat with the recruiter which really helped me to relax and feel comfortable. Afterwards, we continued with numerous specific questions about my previous job experience in details. As the recruiter had to interview me and fill out copious forms at the same time it was very difficult for them to keep eye contact all the time but we've managed the information exchange successfully: my personal experience for the company information. After the interview, again, there was some time spent on finding out that there are certain mutual hobbies and aspirations of ours which only made me feel more cosy about the whole process and that much as I like solitude I will not be a lone wolf in Dubai as there happen to be people like me everywhere. Did I mention that I had my interview on St. Valentine's day? Well, indeed I did, I did indeed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment