18/07/2014

Ultimate Airport Dubai show


So recentrly I've been absorbed in watching the Ultimate Airport Dubai series (which you can also watch here). Since the airport may soon become my home away from home I find the show quite amusing. However, as the very name suggests, the SHOW focuses mainly on mishaps this international mecca deals with daily. Had it not been for the variety of little airport misfortunes, the show apparently wouldn't have been interesting for some. It seems to me, though, that the distress would always be somwhere out there and we should certainly do our best to avoid it but hey, do we have to pay so much attention to dolor? I reckon the bright side is what I want to focus on and this show provides me with great deal od information about the Dubai aviation hub and interesting cultural facts I am so hungry for right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment