27/01/2015

Just playing



I guess I'm not taking things too seriously lately - why would I? I've spent a considerable amount of time laughing these days which, I reckon, speeded up my recovery. This freelancing lifestyle is also reflected in my daily looks - laid back, cool clothes and the love of my life - old good comfy sneakers. Plus, my quite recent purchase - the backpack, oh the backpack...
February compilation consists of a few flights one of which I am going to enjoy instead of operating. Yes, I'm finally going to visit my relatives and dearest friends in Poland. Just a few days, you know, you can never have too much of a good thing. Apart from that, this month I'll be travelling to China, Taipei, Hamburg, Singapore and Brisbane which is also kind of cool, I think. 
Ciao!










NIKE shoes Free Run 2 (old)
FRENCH CONNECTION top

No comments:

Post a Comment