21/01/2015

Tower front

In this frisky morning the other day in Dubai I thought: why not sharing with you guys the interiors of my wardrobe little by little as I am being interrogated about what I'm wearing more and more often. So, here we go, a random cluster of clothes I wore for a morning meeting in still sunny Dubai. After coming back from Cape Town few days later, I am finding myself in totally different city, a city I've known for a few months now but the one thet never cried, till now. Winter in Dubai apparently means rain which I had a chance to experience lately. Such an odd thing to say - to experience rain, as if it was something phenomenal. Actually, living on a desert, rain is quite extraordinary a notion. Just to give you heads-up what is going on recently: I am being grounded in Dubai for a few days now as I got a cold - a pretty bad one which, again, happens to me once in a hundred years, like the rain... 








Tommy Hilfilger blazer (similar)
Dorothy Perkins skirt (old)
River Island top (old)

No comments:

Post a Comment