03/11/2014

November skies

Switching between the earth and the sky on a daily basis and jumping through the time zones like a monkey I totally forgot to update you guys about my November destinations. Although my watch is ticking Dubai time, my biological clock is a bit messy these days. Well, what to do... Coming back to the destinations that await me this month there is Singapore-Melbourne, which I am currently in the middle of, Frankfurt, Hong Kong, Paris, Brisbane-Auckland, and Paris once more. I cannot guarantee that the order is reflected accordingly to the actual schedule nor that the posts will be revealed in exactly the same pattern. All I know is that I am extremely excited about the new places I have the opportunity to visit this month as well as the fact that very soon somebody is coming to pay me a visit in Dubai, which I am really, truly thankful for...

No comments:

Post a Comment