23/10/2014

Peaceful in Stockholm


Eco. That's the first thing popping into my head after exploring downtown in magical, but in a misterious ratler than obvious sort of way, Stockholm. Among the already widely known trademarks I've spotted boundless shops offering top quality clothes, accessories and cosmetics the labels of which I would usually be indifferent to. Scrutinising the craftsmanship plus endless lists of ingredients I can respectfully say: well done, Sweden! You know what works best for you and you take care of your people. Actually, people themselves know how to take care of their wellbeing: for instance they are riding bikes notwithstanding the dress code nor the aura outside. I myself love bikes and I did owe one which was like a baby to me - dating back to the times I was living in Poland. The times have changed recently, I live in Dubai now and although my baby has a new owner now it is still within the same family. I'm just wondering, would it be possible to bike in the desert sometime, winter, maybe... As for Sweden, I did spent some serene, peaceful time and bought myself one exceptionally good moisturiser of premium natural ingredients. This city though, the views, it just feels like there is something else going on inside these magnificent buildings. The outside is still just peace and quiet. 




No comments:

Post a Comment