23/10/2014

Moskwa


Smoothie in one hand, iPad in the other, my morning routines are almost complete execpt for one thing, dressing up. Actually, I've jumped into my pyjamas straight after a well deserved morning shower. The reasons behind being the prolonged duty hours flying from Moscow last night. Let's just say I myself have done this to my very self. Leaving the embarrassing part behind, let us move on to my lovely staying in Moscow. Red square is off the list now, but there is no list whatsoever - just saying. The best thing happened to me though, a discovery, a secret revealed, that I actually do speak Russian a little bit and I do communicate pretty well with Russian people. Brought up in the East of Poland and with a tad of self-motivation as well as the phonetic proximity of our languages, I suddenly ended up speaking Russian in no time. On top of that, however, there is the temptation to discover the unknown alphabet which, I must admit, is becoming more and more familliar to me these days. Plus, intonation-wise, watching hilarious animated movies in the target language while in the gym helps plenty! Having said this lot, I'll just leave you with some snaps from freezing Moscow. The cold permeated my whole body in as little as ten minutes while taking these so forgive my weird face expressions. To my defence, the amplitude of temperatuses between Dubai and Moscow has reached almost 50 degrees! 
Thank you for reading and keep posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment