02/10/2014

One year later in Birmingham

My last visit to Birmingham was during the UK BBoy championship about a year ago. This time though, although I've found myself in the very same postindustrial city, now I found it utterly interesting and freakishly beautiful. However, bare in mind that I didn't take my camera with me which might be the main reason for this irresistible urge to photograph every single building. Also, what might sound mundane for most of you, and I'm talking the serenade of colourful leaves falling from the trees, I found these very unique since none a single leave would drop from the consistently watered palm trees in Dubai. So there I sat, at the fire assembly point, in the serenity of the sunny afternoon, sipping fresh regular carrot-ginger juice with my take-away dinner scattered somewhere on the grass along with me. Apart from the uplifting stuff, the shopping has been pretty awesome as well. It was just the right time and place to spoil myself a little bit as befits the oncoming occasion. Birthday on board? Why not!

1 comment: