09/08/2014

What happens


Just a quick update of my adventures in Dubai as, yes, it seems that my staying here is just the opposite of undisturbed - strange things happen to me, what can I do. First things first, obviously, as most of the female newcomers I am experiencing massive hair loss which I am particularly upset about. Secondly, not only did I not have water in my apartment for the whole day last week, it also happened today, but this time unexpectedly! What are the chances that I was at the gym in the morning and after running 7 km went back home just to find out that there is no water, again? Motivated by the time left for my departure to college, I did manage to wash my entire self in a bottle of water! But besides the freakish stuff that happens to me every now end then I am also planning on doings things such as dining with friends or sightseeing. Actually, Dubai is continuously growing on me as I am exploring new cultures tiny bit by bit. And this is not only Emiratees whom I monitor, I am surrounded by pretty much every culture possible and I am loving it! Coming back to the sad part though, if you have any suggestions about the hair loss thing I'll be happy to hear it!

No comments:

Post a Comment