29/08/2014

First destinations revealed

Few days ago, new roster - the long awaited misterious journey plan for all of those working as full time travellers, was revealed. Nothing extraordinary, one may think, apart from the anxiety accompanying the majority of Cabin Crew who had been constantly monitoring the rooster for any changes long before these were to occur. It wasn't long after I came to Dubai to start the intense yet so beneficial training to be a flying attendant than I realised that the first destinations I will be flying to are: Delhi and Rome. Keeping an eye on my peers' reactions I started to think that there must be something wrong with me as I wasn't showing any of the reactions frequently occurring around me, such as flushed cheeks, piercing screaming and omnipresent jolt. Not that I despise any of the above mentioned signs of joy, it is just that my reaction or the lack of it got me into inquiring. Putting all the freakish possible explanations aside, thanks to one of the best people on earth I realised that, all in all, I knew that I was going to be flying at some point, right? I was kind of ready for it long time ago. Everybody is so unique and I am internalising this truth every single day, especially here in Dubai being exposed to zillion different cultures on a daily basis. Now, when I think of the fact that in less than a month I am having my first flights and of course of the foods I am most probably going to try in my new destinations I am a little bit thrilled but I think most people couldn't tell judging from my outer layers. It is just my nature being intrinsic, you see. And to remind you of the beautiful weather in Dubai you can check the night forecast above! Have a great weekend beautiful people!

1 comment: