08/08/2014

Plan B







I have just found out the other day that there would be no water in my building for 12 hours! No sooner did I think about what should I do with myself on that day than I left my apartment in the very morning to catch up on some additional learning at Emirates headquarters. Absorbing the knowledge, I haven't realised it was already late afternoon so I finally made a decision to switch the learning mode OFF and chill with my friends in the oh-so-long anticipated Dubai Marina. The views were fantastic, the food delicious and I am sure I will be back in the area sooner than I can imagine. I seized the day completely. Does it then entail that there should be more water shortages so I can explore more of Dubai? I'd rather do my best to live every day to its fullest, just give me my showers back! I'll be good, I promise! 

No comments:

Post a Comment