25/08/2014

Postcards - yay or nay?


Sending postcards seem so remote and ancient a notion nowadays that I even had to wonder for a moment before deciding where to obtain them. Nonetheless, I've decided to honour my dearest friends and family with these; you are welcome for the spoiler. I was searching for the postcards in one of the most interesting and at the same time extremely quaint and unbearably hot spots in Dubai like the Creek. I know, it seems that the Creek is the only place I frequent but believe me, it's not. There is just something outlandish about this Creek, an odd place as it is, that makes me coming back again and again. Sadly though, the postcards there, however cheap they might be, did not meet my requirements as they were covered in dust all over. Vintage effect? Well... All in all, I ended up purchasing some pieces from a retail chain. I am happy with my purchase and literally cannot wait to fill them out, which would be the surprise fact for my beloved ones. Now, it's time to take a sunbath, shall we?

No comments:

Post a Comment