12/06/2014

Some information about living in Dubai as Cabin Crew




So I got this idea the other day: why not jotting down and sharing with you this magnificent journey that I am about to start, especially with my future colleagues or those who just want to have a sneak peak of what life of a flying attendant looks like. For some time now I've been reading various blogs about life in the sky and found myself totally mesmerized by some while not that very excited about the others. Anyway, there is some useful information to be shared with those of you who are interested. Today it is going to be about Dubai and what to expect while working for its airlines. The above three pages are taken from here and it is pretty much the information available for everybody who commences their journey with the Emirates Airline. The thing is, not everybody would bother to read all the documentation, contracts and other useful notes provided. Really, for your own sake, please do scrutinize everything - it will be so much easier for you! Nevertheless, these three pages are simply interesting so feel free to have a look.
What's more, I am also planning on sharing some tips about the whole joining process, packing, training and so on. Some things are already 'checked' so I have my feedback but as I am not yet in Dubai I might probably have some speculations/doubts as well:)
So stay tuned for more wonderful people and thank you all for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment