08/06/2014

It's happening


...So I attended this open day in February.
...So I was chosen for an interview, which was scheduled for Valentine's Day!
...So I received the Golden Call at the end of April.
...So I got my Final Approval status in the beginning of May.
...So I am moving to Dubai in late July!





For those interested in the whole process of applying for this post I must say: never give up! Lucky as I was to be approved at my first try, I saw people trying many times to get this job of their dreams. My decision to attend an open day was one of my best friend's doing, she commanded me that I should try - could you believe this? And by saying that I was pretty damn lucky to be appointed I mean it as I have never dreamt to become a member of cabin crew, especially in such prestigious an airline which the Emirates Airline certainly is. However, as you can see above, there are not so very many days left for my leaving to Dubai and each day brings mixed feelings but they are certainly good feelings! I would say there is a lot, like A LOT of excitement, a pinch of melancholy of course, but there is also this certainty that wherever I go I would be protected and happy, above all happy. I know this feeling comes from above and I just couldn't be more thankful for that. Also, thank you all beautiful people who are making this journey happen, the timing couldn't be better!



No comments:

Post a Comment