12/03/2015

Love from Singapore


Singapore is love, fullstop. I keep coming back there with the same amount of enthusiasm which comes without surprise given the atmosphere of the city and its ubiquitous beauty. Since I might happen to be, let's face it, over enthusiastic about Singapore now, there probability of my perception influencing my point of view is very high. The thing is, wherever I go, I cannot cease my innate ability to romanticise things way too much, pushing the limits of sanity.
Today I want to share these lyrics which I guess only my fortunate Polish natives would comprehend. Well, at least once I am sharing content in Polish. 

Idzie woda idzie
Od Majdowa strugom
A jak mi umrze jedna
Ożenię się z drugom

Porachuj dziewcyno
Ile gwiazd na niebie
A tyle wydeptałem
Ścieżeczek do ciebie

Rachuję rachuję
Ni mogę zrachować
Muszę ci kochanecku 
Te noc podarować

Warsaw Village Band - Maydow







No comments:

Post a Comment